Professional Agricultural Workers Journal (PAWJ)
The publication process for the PAWJ is a seven-step process:
- [ ] Has manuscript been prepared according to submission guidelines?
- [ ] Has manuscript been vetted by the technical editor and/or one of the editors to ascertain if it meets basic guidelines to merit further review?
- [ ] Has manuscript been reviewed by at least two blind reviewers?
- [ ] Has manuscript been revised, if applicable, after review?
- [ ] Has manuscript been properly formatted for publication?
- [ ] Has the lead author signed the copyright agreement?
- [ ] The article is ready to be published.